• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

URL of a site appears wrong

This [should] be resolved in the version 7 release, but in the meantime, here is a workaround.

Remote access to the server and go into the IIS control panel (MMC)

Click on Web sites to highlight it.
Right click and select "New Site"
Start the wizard
Give the site a name - in this instance, try domain.suffix (no www.)
Set the IP address to that of your server (do not use ALL UNASSIGNED) - port 80 is chosen as default.
Set the host header as www.domain.suffix
Now you choose the directory where the site is based - click browse and go to C:\Inetpub\vhosts\domain\httpdocs
Now set permissions for access.
Click Next to finish

Now right click on your new site and go to properties
Go to the Home Directory tab
Set the Application pool to PSASystemAppPool
Now click on the Configuration button
Choose Options and be sure to enable the asp parent paths (important)

Finally go to Web site tab, click Advanced and add the domain.suffix alias to the IP address and port 80 (www.domain.suffix is there already, so adding domain.suffix enables both to be seen in the browser)

The web site will now use IIS mapping directly, allowing the proper path to be seen.

You will also need to create virtual directories in the IIS version site for the webstat folders - these can be mapped back to the correct Plesk folders - otherwise your stats will not work from the control panel.

Once I do this, I will be free of this problem ?
or I have to do this to all web sites ?

Heres the bad news - you will need it for every site - specifically the ones that use ASP pages. Basic html sites would be just as well left alone.

This is a temp workaround - hopefully version 7 will eliminate this bug.

Thank you for the help paulwilson159

I will wait for the 7. :)

Back