• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Use an SSL that was installed directly to windows

StevenW

New Pleskian
Prior to using plesk, I had a few sites that had SSL certificates installed, the old fashioned way (manually through IIS). I have now setup those domains in plesk, and I need to somehow make PLESK aware of these SSL certificates.

Right now, I setup the domain in plesk, give it a dedicated IP, and allow SSL connections. It chooses the default certificate and my already installed in IIS SSL certificate isnt listed.

Is there any way I can get it listed? I went to the add an SSL area, and it seems that this area is only good for generating new SSL certificates, but mine is good for another 1+ years.

The bummer is that for some reason, anytime I make any type of change to the site in plesk, that it seems to overwrite the SSL bindings and changes my manual changes to the correct certificate (through iis) back to the default certificate.

Thanks
steve

For that you will need to install ssl through plesk. Login to plesk >> tools and setting you will find option ssl certificate. Add ssl from there and bind it to your required IP. Once done you will need able to select ssl from plesk

Back