• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Use of Authorize.Net generates a 404

bradm

New Pleskian
Hello,

I am working with a user who's eshop + authorize.net generates strange 404 errors in the logs.

When you:
- choose a product
- select authorize.net
- and fill out false information, I get the following error:

Transaction cannot be accepted.
Your order was not saved. Please contact the site administrator.

I would think that it is working correctly and the problem is simply bad credit card information, but when you click the home link, the following error shows in the logs:

[Wed Jan 07 15:02:18 2009] [error] [client 68.106.154.170] File does not exist: /home/liveit5/public_html/<!-- (c) 2005, 2009. Authorize.Net is a registered trademark of CyberSource Corporation --> <div class="AuthorizeNetSeal"> <script type="text, referer: http://www.liveitoutdoors.com/page3.php

The problem that needs to be corrected is that the following file should not be called:
/home/liveit5/public_html/<!-- (c) 2005, 2009. Authorize

We also need to know what "Your order was not saved.".

Thanks,
- Brad

As I can see similar case was also discovered by our quality assurance team. As I understand in case of order status is failed e-shop outputs standard "Transaction cannot be accepted.
Your order was not saved. Please contact the site administrator." because Authorize.net does not provide detailed reply about why transaction can not be accepted. Anyway, I will pass your e-mail to developers for further investigation.
As I know "Your order was not saved" means that it was created with 'Cancelled' status.

Back