• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question User menu missing

Vikelidis Kostas

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have two accounts in two different Plesk Server. In one of them the "Users" menu is missing.

Compare the following screenshots and you will see what i mean.

"Users" menu is missing:
plesk_without_menu.png

"Users" menu is present:
Plesk_with_menu.png

Is there any option to enable this menu item?

I have admin access in both servers.

Thanks.

Maybe it's something with the User's permissions?
When the User you created does not have the "Manage users and roles" granted, he will not be able to see the "Users" menu when he logs in

Attachments

• permissions.png
    permissions.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 13
Hi Vikelidis,
My apologies for the delay.

Using your Plesk admin account, just log in -> Hosting Services -> Subscriptions -> example.com
upload_2019-10-7_9-44-47.png

Select the Users option.
There, you will be able to manage the accounts you have
upload_2019-10-7_9-47-11.png

And if you select a user, you will be able to modify his permissions.
upload_2019-10-7_9-48-49.png
Hope this helps!

Back