• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Users in Sitebuilder / No hosts are currently available.

B

beauchman22

So I current have a user (client) account in Plesk and have no problem adding a corresponding Sitebuilder site and User account in Sitebuilder.

The problem is that I cannot add a User directly into SB and get the publishing settings to work.

Says " Warning: Unable to configure settings for FTP or VPS publishing modes. No hosts are currently available. "

The Host is set up under HOSTS already. Like I said I can get the publishing settings working just fine if I use a USER account created by PLESK but not SB.

My RESELLER cannot login and provide his Site Owners with an account to edit and re-publish their own sites if they choose.

What do I do?

My SB control panel is running brutally slow also.

When you make manual user add you need to make sure that plan which is assigned to created user includes hosts. So check it Users -> Plans -> PLAN NAME -> Hosts section and inlcude host into plan there.
It should help.

It already defaults to my main plan that was created by PLESK control panel but shows HOSTS not found under the PLAN. There is no option here to add the HOST that is set up in the HOST area of SB correctly.

What do i do?

Hosts under PLANS

Should there show a HOST under the Hosts Tab in PLANS setup?

Currently mine says "Search results: no records found."

HOST is set up and created or at least it shows that it is.

Thanks!!

It looks like host is not added to resellers plan also. Check it up, and make sure that reseller has at least one host added. After that it would be possible to add host for site owner also.

beauchman22, just make sure that host is added into plan in all hierarchy starting from Administrator's section, after that resellers plan and site owners plan.

Back