• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Users locked

HeRiNo

Basic Pleskian
Hello,
after reinstall o my dedicaded server there is this: Users are locked and have that lock on front of theire names. I change php version and enable AW stats and then click okay. change are vissable website is working. but client is locked. Then when I go to Then when I unlock and synchronise they are unlocked but also php version are back to previous aswell as awstats and websiet te is not working. Does some one know what might be wrong?

Best regards, Herman..

Hi,
You will see such icon in case if subscription or reseller account is not synchronized with service plan.
When you sync subscription (reseller account) with service plan subscription (reseller account) takes all configuration parameters from this plan.
For example: if your website requires PHP 5.4 or higher, but service plan provides PHP 5.3 when you will sync subscription with service plan website will start using PHP 5.3
In this case you can either change service plan configuration or customize your subscription and do not sync it with plan.
More you can find in Administrator's Guide

Back