• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Using Domain's DNS Server?

Sqveeze

New Pleskian
Hello,

I'm new in plesk forum, and in plesk too. I used Plesk on shared hosting but that's totally different from what i have now on my VPS. Plesk is really nice, and i will probably buy it after my trial key ends. But still i have a little problem. I have everything setup as i wanted but mails get stuck in the mail queue.

I have read on the forum that i need to change the nameservers of my domain to the nameservers that plesk has in the DNS zone. But my domain is not allow this because the nameservers can't be on the same IP. NS1 and NS2 must be on a different IP. So my only chance is to use the domain registars DNS servers, witch is nice because easy to configure, but this way plesk doesn't know the MX records. I tried to add the mx.zoho.com and mx2.zoho.com as two MX records in plesk DNS management at my domain, but no luck. I guess because my domain still use its own DNS profile and not what plesk created.ű

Any solution?

Back