• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

using Merak password policy with Plesk

KemalTT

New Pleskian
hello,
i have a problem when creating a mailbox with plesk on icewarp merak mail server latest version, when i enable the password policy,i need that because when i enable enable just dictionary on plesk it doesn't effect that merak mail web interface, users could login to their mailboxes and i couldn't define the credentials that passwords should be. i need to enable merak password policy because it's more flexible. but when i enable it and create a new account from plesk,i are having the error below;
Error: Unable to update the mail account properties:mailmng failed: Creating [email protected]
SetProperty(U_Name, kemal)
SetProperty(U_Alias, kemal)
SetProperty(U_Comment, Plesk mail account)
SetProperty(U_Mailbox, [email protected])
SetProperty(U_Password, )
SetProperty(U_UseRemoteAddress, true)
SetProperty(U_AccountType, 1)
SetProperty(U_MailBoxPath, tancu.net\kemal)
SetProperty(U_SMTP)
SetProperty(U_POP3IMAP)
SetProperty(U_WebMail)
SetProperty(U_MaxBox)
Save()
LastErr
MerakCOM.AccountObject.Save failed for name=kemal and domain tancu.net [tancu.net]
at (Merak::MerakMailName::MerakMailName line 51)
at execute console command --add-mailname(vconsoleapp::start line 129)
at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\/admin/bin/mailmng" --add-mailname "--domain-name=tancu.net" "--mailname=kemal"(vconsoleapp::run line 140)

any ideas?

Back