• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

using plesk as a complete one stop solution

P

PaulDs

Hello

I have searched and looked around, and tried to contact suppot and I have come to the conclusion that these forums are my only hope

I am using plesk with plesk billing

I do not have a merchant account with anyone, I dont even know hwo to go about getting one.

I do have an account with namecheap and an api number with them but am willing to change if need be.

Im just trying to automate everything and make my life simple.

Where can I go to found out if parallels has a parter or offer a merchant account plus registrar reseller account that I can use ?

Fund are a bit limited and I cant afford some of the stupid prices I have read that some people are asking for.

can anyone please make me a recommendation?

I would like to do the following :

visitor comes to my site, chooses from a range of hosting packages, chooses a domain and any addons , payd by credit card or paypal or something then their account and hosting gets set up on payment.

they can then go back to the "store" to purchase additional addons or upgrade their account or addition bandwidth or an extra domain etc

how can I get to do al this through plesk and plesk billing?

I really need someone to hold my hand and talk me through this as I have not had much success and am starting to pull my hair out.

Thank you

Paul

Paypal

We are using AWBS,
but Parallels Plesk billing is more integrated with Parallels solution,
so you do not need to have merchant account unless you want advanced features like
Fraud check, Verified by Visa etc
I think Paypal does provide it all
starting from basic account, and going to sophisticated Paypal Pro with Fraud check, and Verified by Visa

John G.
DataQuantum Cloud Systems
http://dataquantum.com

Oh Yeah, AWBS is a good solution and I would highly recommend it. I have used it for many years and there support is good ...

About a merchant account, if you dont have paypal then you should opt for 2checkout.com for all your credit card processing solutions ...

Back