• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question usr/local/psa/ is missing on plesk 12.5 after an update

Gopi Adusumilli

New Pleskian
The usr/local/psa/ is missing.

Is there a way to restore the folder or do I need to restore the image and rebuild the server.

Thanks in Advance

gopi

Do you have Ubuntu/Debian? In this case location is /opt/psa/ Check it. But if you completely lost /usr/local/psa/ directory with all content - it means that your Plesk is completely damaged. Note, this can never happen after Plesk upgrade procedure, even after the most unsuccessful.
So, anyway, I think that you need to restore the image and rebuild the server.

Thank you very much. I found the files in '/opt/psa/' and ran '/opt/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller' which brought the Plesk back online and all the sites started working for like 15 minutes and it went down with DB error so I ran Plesk repair all and it fixed Plesk but could not start Apache. The error message says, 'NO MPM module loaded'. So I tried to fix it and now MySQL won't start. So looks like I have to restore the image and rebuild the server.

I would suggest you fix your Plesk with

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components
# plesk repair installation

Back