• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Values in Priority of Service and Weight of Service in SRV Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalehA

New Pleskian
hi,

we are currently using Parallel Plesk 11.0 version and there is one requirement from microsoft provider to add the exact same values in SRV Records.

Priority of Service = 100
Weight of Service = 1

but these values are not available in the dropdownlist. attached are the screenshots.

So kindly please provide solution for the above concern.

Attachments

• priority of service.png
    priority of service.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 13
  • weight of Service.png
    weight of Service.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 11

Attachments

• cmdparallelerror.jpg
    cmdparallelerror.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 5
hi,

I tried to add the SRV Records manually through command prompt but I am getting the below error also i want to know that does Plesk 11.0 Version supports this command ?

cmdparallelerror.jpg

hi,

I have check the documents and tried to use the below command and still I am getting error.

dns.exe --add mydomain.com -srv '' -srv-service _sip -srv-target-host server.com. -srv-protocol _tls -srv-port 5060 -srv-priority 100 -srv-weight 1

cmdparallelerror.jpg

Try to set up these settings for this SRV record directly in dns_recs table of psa database and ther run

dnsmng.exe update *

hi,

can you guide me on how to navigate to psa database for updating dns_recs table.

Thanks for your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back