• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved View current restore progress

onycro

Basic Pleskian
Hello there,

I started to restore a whole backup (but forgot to check "send email after completing the backup task"). Now the backup is ongoing and in the backup manager it shows that it is working.

But is there any chance to get information on how much of the data is transferred? Or what objects already are restored?
And can I opt-in for the email even after starting the job, to receive a finish-notification. Or is it only possible to set the preference right in the beginning?

Regards
onycro

I believe it is impossible to add the e-mail option after the job was started. However, with root access to the console you can view the logs as they are being written by the process:

# cd /usr/local/psa/PMM/logs
# ls -la

will display several restore log directories. Select the one that matches your restore date and descend into it, e.g.

# cd /usr/local/psa/PMM/logs/restore-2016-08-31-10-46-57-900

In that directory see pmmcli.log and deployer.log for details of your restore, e.g.

# less pmmcli.log
Hit Shift+F for continuous on-screen update as the file is being written. Hit Crtrl+C to stop the continous update. q to exit less.

Back