• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

vista skin not working.

A

AyazA

hello every one.

once again i come back with plesk VPS.

in my new VPS the parallels virtuozzo container and plesk panel both are available for me means both are i can manage it.
first the vista skin is not available in parallels virtuozzo container means not install the vista skin in my parallels virtuozzo container so i can install the vista skin in parallels virtuozzo container.

secondly my plesk panel is installed in parallels virtuozzo container and i select the vista skin in plesk panel but it still show xp interface and not show the vista interface.

how i can fix both problems.

plz any body help on this issues.

thanks
ayaz ali

Our design team have provided a fix. This is not a new vista skin for VZCP, but a small customization of winxp.new skin currently used in VZCP, so the left menu in panel with offline management enabled will be shown in Vista-like style.

The fix is attached, to install it copy the files from winxp.new_skin_update.zip to winxp.new skin's directory (don't forget to backup previous versions of the files before copying):

- on Windows: C:\vz\root\1\C\Program Files\SWsoft\VZCP\static\vz\skins\winxp.new
- on Linux: /var/vzcp/static/vz/skins/winxp.new

Attachments

• winxp.new_skin_update.zip
    22.7 KB · Views: 4
thanks for reply.

i have centos 5.5 final and Virtuzzo 4 Parallel Power Panel with plesk panel 9.5.2 but i can't seem the " - on Linux: /var/vzcp/static/vz/skins/winxp.new " loctaion for update the Virtuzzo 4 Parallel Power Panel files and folders.

plz how i can do it means update coz i am new the Virtuzzo 4 Parallel Power Panel operating.

thanks
ayaz ali

You can find this path inside Service Container:

# vzctl enter 1
entered into Container 1
-bash-2.05b# ls /var/vzcp/static/vz/skins/
aqua longhorn.aero longhorn.black longhorn.yellow winxp.new winxp.olive winxp.silver

thanks for reply.

thanks for great help and work done means vista skin is now load on VZCP and plesk panel, both are fine working.

thanks
ayaz ali

Back