• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[warn-phpd] The ionCube PHP Loader is disabled because of startup problems

G

giuseppes

Hi to all,
i'm having problems with ioncube on my plesk 10.1.1 - Linux 2.6.18-028stab092.1
and don't know how to find the solution.
I'm running some component on joomla that needs ioncube to works with apache in fast-cgi

php -v
PHP Warning: Module 'ionCube Loader' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
The ionCube PHP Loader is disabled because of startup problems.
PHP 5.2.4-2ubuntu5.18 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.6.2 (cli) (built: Oct 15 2011 15:18:31)
Copyright (c) 1997-2007 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader v3.1.33, Copyright (c) 2002-2007, by ionCube Ltd., and

And when i perform a force-reload of apache i have this system error but all website are working well:

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './imap.so' - ./imap.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './curl.so' - ./curl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './gd.so' - ./gd.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './mysql.so' - ./mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './mysqli.so' - ./mysqli.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './pdo.so' - ./pdo.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './pdo_mysql.so' - ./pdo_mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './pdo_sqlite.so' - ./pdo_sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './snmp.so' - ./snmp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './sqlite.so' - ./sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './xsl.so' - ./xsl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance for the attention to all.
Regards,
Jamaladen

Make sure that you have correct paths and settings in /etc/php.d/ directory and especially /etc/php.d/ioncube-loader.ini

Back