1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

[warn-phpd] The ionCube PHP Loader is disabled because of startup problems

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by giuseppes, Nov 27, 2011.

1. giuseppes

giuseppes Guest

Hi to all,
    i'm having problems with ioncube on my plesk 10.1.1 - Linux 2.6.18-028stab092.1
    and don't know how to find the solution.
    I'm running some component on joomla that needs ioncube to works with apache in fast-cgi

php -v
    PHP Warning: Module 'ionCube Loader' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
    The ionCube PHP Loader is disabled because of startup problems.
    PHP 5.2.4-2ubuntu5.18 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.6.2 (cli) (built: Oct 15 2011 15:18:31)
    Copyright (c) 1997-2007 The PHP Group
    Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Zend Technologies
    with the ionCube PHP Loader v3.1.33, Copyright (c) 2002-2007, by ionCube Ltd., and

And when i perform a force-reload of apache i have this system error but all website are working well:

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './imap.so' - ./imap.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './curl.so' - ./curl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './gd.so' - ./gd.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './mysql.so' - ./mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './mysqli.so' - ./mysqli.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './pdo.so' - ./pdo.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './pdo_mysql.so' - ./pdo_mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './pdo_sqlite.so' - ./pdo_sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './snmp.so' - ./snmp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './sqlite.so' - ./sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library './xsl.so' - ./xsl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Any suggestion?
    Thanks in advance for the attention to all.
    Regards,
    Jamaladen

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Make sure that you have correct paths and settings in /etc/php.d/ directory and especially /etc/php.d/ioncube-loader.ini