• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Warning: The migration has been completed, but with errors.

saatchi

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I set a new server and tried to migrate my old server clients and domains to this new one. Every thing was ok, but at the end I get this message:

The migration has been completed.

Warning: The migration has been completed, but with errors.
For more information, see the log file at /usr/local/psa/PMM/logs/2007-12-19-15.19.11.918872/migration-logs.tar

Data migration from host 208.69.56.175 has been completed.

Error log:
(one of the errors for example)
Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/client.php --create MyClient -name TheName -passwd -email [email protected] -creation-date 2007-04-25 failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
An error occured during client creation: Unable to send notification: mail() failed:

and ...
I tried again but it has the same error. At the moment, my migration done for about 50% of my data.
I couldn't find any document about it in Plesk.

My servers plesk version is 8.2.1

Please help me to solve it.

After that problem, I tried to migrate client by client. Also I tried to migrate one domain, but I have the same errors!

Hi.
The error message is:
An error occured during client creation: Unable to send notification: mail() failed:
It means that the message about the domain creation cannot be sent for some reason. Check the mail service functioning.

Back