• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

We Wanna Try Plesk's Mail Server From Mail Enable To Merak

A

AdilA

Hi Everybody;

Our dedicated server company installed plesk on our server with plesk and with it's default mail server mail enable...

But we wanna use it with merak mail, not mail enable...

We have nearly 30 domain and theirs hosting in our server, then we installed merak mail server on our server via rdp then uninstall mail enable and after that, open plesk control panel from the website.

In this step plesk ask me that, please choose the default mail server question and there is only one alternative Merak Mail Server, but then when i choose it, it show me error messages and it cant be succesfull... :(

After that, i reinstall the mail enable but i saw all of my mail accounts are deleted, then open plesks admin webpage via my browser i go to management page and chenge mail server to merak mail from mail enable and i also change mail servers antivirus and webmail, but then when i click "ok" i get an error for one of my hosting domains...

Then now, i sent e mail to my dedicated server to reset my server to the first state and they will reinstall my windows 2003 server with plesk 9x with mail enable again. (i take all of my backups)

In this step, how must i change my mail server from Mail Enable Mail Server to Icewarp Merak Mail Server after new installation in my clean installed windows 2003 standart edition server?

Is there any tutorials about that step by step?

Thanks a lot all of your replies...

Back