• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Web Presence Builder 11.0.10 for Windows: print version

vasilevs

New Pleskian
May be you know how can I make print version for the page on my site if I have use Web Presence Builder 11.0.10 for Windows (My operation system is Windows 7)?

Thank you for any adviсes and worthy answers.

Best regards,
Vasily

Hi Vasily,

We don't have a special "Print page" functionality at the moment. If there are any issues with printing current WPB pages, please let us know.

OK, when you will have a special "Print page" functionality? Is it matter for you?
Is it difficult to make this functionality? Why you have no this opportunity now?

Last edited:
Hi Vasily,

1. We'll work on it in one of the upcoming releases, but it won't be soon, unfortunately.
2. It definitely matters since you're asking for it, but it's not a high priority feature for us since most customers are content with how things are working right now.
3. We need to research this first to assess the difficulty/cost of implementation.
4. We are focused on more important things like better mobile experience, more design customization options, etc.

Back