• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

web stats forbidden

O

onaweb

Hello all,
I just recently upgraded from 6.52 to 7 and now that stats are giving us some problems.

This doesn't happen on all sites, some are working great.

On some sites, when trying to access the web stats, we receive a Forbidden error.

Others, if you try to access the ftp stats, you receive a "This is the placeholder for Webalizer statistics". And on some the ftp stats is also forbidden.

As an example, in my personal account I have 3 domains. One of the domains, works perfectly. One domain, both the web and ftp are forbidden. And on the third one, the web stats are forbidden, but the ftp stats are showing the placeholder page.

Thanks for any help you might be able to offer.

Andy

After digging a little further, I did find that the problem is because of the index.html file missing in the webstat folder. How can we get Plesk to generate this file?

Is there a stats program that we can run to generate all these missing files? I already have C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe running every night but that doesn't do it.

Thanks,
Andy

Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this problem? I really need to get this solved quickly as my clients are upset that they can not view their stats.

are they using their hosting through their domain using DNS? if so, the webstat should be generated when you run statistics.exe.

Otherwise, wait for 7.0.4 that hopefulyy has a fix to see domains used by IP as well..

I fixed it, sort of.

-I renamed all webstat and ftpstat to webstat-archive and ftpstat-archive
-I then created new folders webstat and ftpstat.
-After the statistics ran over night, the stats are there except I only had the current month, all previous months were gone (but at least the stats was working again and my clients could access it)

Back