• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Web Traffic usage logs

balechaparka

Basic Pleskian
Where does the log file for the web traffic usage shown in plesk (in plesk tools and settings->statistics) gets saved in the server(windows server 2008 R2)?
Does it related to the folder C:\inetpub\vhosts\incometaxsoft.com\statistics\logs\W3SVC7

I have deleted log files in C:\inetpub\vhosts\incometaxsoft.com\statistics\log s\W3SVC7 folder.
Now in plesk it shows web traffic as 0 MB used of 1.4TB . I have deleted these log files 2 days back.so in last 2 days log files are created which i have verified.But in plesk it still shows as 0 mb used of 1.4 TB. Why this happens?when plesk will update its statistics?

I found that statistics.exe is missing in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin folder. But i ahve not deleted any of files. How can it will miss automatically?? Any idea about it?

Back