• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Webalizer does not run each morning

Richard18

Basic Pleskian
Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS
Onyx 17.5.3 Update #9

Webalizer does not run each morning, as far as I can tell the right things are set up in cron.

I can manually get the stats to regenerate by changing between AWstats and Webalizer in the Hosting Settings but they are not generated each morning at 6.25.

/etc/crontab has an entry for /etc/cron.daily

25 6 * * * root test -x /usr/sbin/anacron || ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.daily )

in /etc/cron.daily there's a script called webalizer

Where do I check next?

Hi Richard18,

on Ubuntu/Debian - based systems, cron logs to "/var/log/syslog", in case that your configuration at "/etc/rsyslog.d" doesn't contain something different as configuration. In YOUR case ( that you would like to be able to investigate possible issues/errors/problems with a crontab, I suggest an entry at "50-default.conf" with an example like:
Code:
cron.*                /var/log/cron.log
... and pls. make sure, that the log - file "/var/log/cron.log" has been created. ;)
Pls. check as well the file "/etc/rsyslog.conf" for basic configuration options on your server!​

I've just figured out the problem, it wasn't a problem at all.

I have strict-transport-security headers enabled on all the domains, the links to the statistics in the panel always link to /webstat not /webstat-ssl

Because none of the sites get any http traffic the stats at /webstat never get updated and the date remains the same, stats in /webstat-ssl are being updated, I just manually have to navigate to /webstat-ssl

Is there any way to hack this system wide so all the panel links point to /webstat-ssl?

Yep we had this issue too. It would be good that if all traffic is redirected to https then the stats defaults there from then on, or there is a link at the top of the page making this option clear.

Back