• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webalizer Stats?

Well, I'm having exactly the opposite of you. :D I'm showing what appears to be correct information in Plesk, but it is different when I go to webalizer, plus it isn't limiting out internal referals (i.e. reffered from ddihosting.com/whatetever.html).

Not sure what is causing this. I'm going to call support about it.

Larry Stevens
CTO
DDI Hosting
www.ddihosting.com

I see, that may explain our issue, because we are using a shared IP configuration. In your case, there is a dedicated FTP log for each IP, therefore for each website. In our case, there is a single FTP log for all sites, but each entry in the log is identified with the username of the FTP user, so Plesk should be able to assign traffic to the proper website based on those usernames (which it does not seem to do properly)... :(

Do you have an email address? I would like to email you something.

Sure. To avoid spam harvesters I won't write it in the forum, but I sent a msg to your email address [email protected]. You can reply to me directly.

I never seemd to get it. Would you send another one? Plesk and I had a battle yesterday. I sort of won and everything is back up, but.............

webstat, statistics.exe and cron.exe

Hi,

I have the same problem for webstats.

I have modified the schedules job via web, replacing "progra~1" to "Program files", but the statistics does not work.

I have execute statistics.exe manually, but nothing....

Does anyone help me?

Thank you,
Daniele

Stats

Where I find this patch. I have a windows version of Plesk.

Please, can you send me a correct URL.

Thank you,
Daniele

The patch is not yet released, there will be an announcement and it will be available via FTP (ftp.plesk.com).

Via FTP I don't find anything that correct statistics problem, but only:

plesk6.5_MLS_hotfix_Win200x.txt

that correct:

[-] Problem with mail headers parsing by autoresponder fixed.
[-] Problem with interpretation of MLS option in key fixed.

Which patch I must install?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Daniele

You'll have to be patient, the patch (we're all waiting for) is not released yet, but I heard it would be coming out shortly.

Jack,

What you need you can get from Customer Service. Look through the threads for IP Aliasing (can't remember where right this sec). In that thread they discuss a patch for the IP Aliasing. It includeds an updated Cron.exe that seems to fix the problem.

Any word on this patch, I am having the same problem.

Thanks

in the demo the statistics work, but webalizer do not, how i can start webalizer manually?

What version of Plesk are you running 6.5.0 or 6.5.1 and if you are running 6.5.1 are you running the mapping fix? And you can't access webalizer directly. It's re-written into statistics.exe but the .conf file is located in the Plesk directory.

6.5.1 , i have seen that when run statistics.exe webalizer create html pages, but it not accesible from control panel

mapping fix. please explain. thanks.

Webstats?

Did eeryone get this working now? I have a new install of plesk windows with the latest patches, etc and I still have no webstats? Some of the ftp stats are working but that is about it. not sure what to do. it seems the very first domain I input into plesk has webstats but none of the others?

Back