• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webmail can't login due IMAP connection error

JamloMX

New Pleskian
Hi Plesk guys,

Needing your help to figure this problem out.
I've just did a fresh new installation of plesk v12.0.18 running on CentOS 6.6 (Final).
I just found an issue with Email server, is working just fine being use on a email client (send/receive) but it is not accesible via Horde webmail due I got message saying "Error connecting to mail server" after enter valid credentials.

Going deep on this problem I found a couple of threads on this forum saying Postfix /devcom is the best email server solution so I performed corresponding installation instead imap-courrier but does not help, issue persist. I also verify DNS entries, hosts file and also tried with roundcube and still the same cant login with webmail..... still getting same error.

I don't have any antivirus or antispam solution installed yet, also Firewall rules allow traffic on ports 143, 25, 587 and 80.

I ran out of ideas where the problem could be.

What exact error message do you have in webmail log?

Back