• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webmail Error ! help me plz

S

spsgorgan

Hi . i setup plesk 8.6 and create a domain . but when goto webmail show this error :

A fatal error has occurred
DB Error: extension not found
Details have been logged for the administrator.
PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_curl.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_gd2.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_gettext.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_imap.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_mbstring.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_mssql.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_mysql.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_pdo.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_pdo_sqlite.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_sockets.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_sqlite.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php_xsl.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0

please help me

check that your modules folder is correct.

In the error, it shows modules cannot be loaded from the module directory. For example, "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php _curl.dll'".

Does that file exist? Check your php.ini file.

To find out where is your php.ini located, run phpinfo and the correct php.ini path will be shown there.

Then edit your php.ini file to the correct module path.

Dear abubin
i check it. all modules is correct and file exist in C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext\php _curl.dll.
i check php.ini file and see this address : C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ext
this address is correct .
//****************************
oh no ! when i update 8.6.0 to 8.6.1 my webmail is not shown in Mail Menu !!! :((

help me plz :(

Hello spsgorgan,

Please be sure registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PHP\IniFilePath is empty.

Dear sergius
value of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PHP\IniFilePath is :
C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\

Back