• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Webmail Horde Login error

ViktorT

Basic Pleskian
Hello

I have a problem with the Horde webmail I can not log in me always says user name or password wrong

But if I switch to Atmail does all also by Imap I can retrieve the emails.

Just why is not Horde
It is Plesk 11.9 Bugfix 41 is on it, there are about 380 domain on the server

Mar 11 21:15:46 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN for hostmaster@....... [....] to {127.0.0.1:143 [imap/notls]} [pid 29307 on line 139 of "/usr/share/psa-horde/imp/lib/Auth/imp.php"]

telnet localhost 143
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA AUTH=CRAM-MD5 AUTH=PLAIN IDLE ACL ACL2=UNION STARTTLS]
Connection closed by foreign host.

Last edited:
Back