• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webmail users not known

O

odgey

I am running the latest release of plesk on fedore 3 and everything seems to be running fine.

The only problem we have come across is with the login to the webmail client, it just reports login failed.

I have tried using the formats:

name
[email protected]

and neither of these work, event though they work fine in outlook! I have checked the horde database and there seems to be no data is this correct ?

I have run the horde test scripts and they seem to be fine.

Does anyone know where the logs are that I should be looking at, or better still how to fix the issue ?

I had the same problem. Check your /etc/hosts file. Edit it so that your server's hostnam is there, like:

127.0.0.1 server.domain.com localhost

The standard hosts file is:

127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain localhost

Hope it works for you too.

Thanks...

Checked that and it's in there, it seems the problem is pretty widespread looking at a few other threads...

Try forcing a reinstall of the psa-horde package. And the horde database not having user data is correct. The psa-horde version reads user/password info from the psa database.

Back