• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Website folders keep getting deleted, subdomain issues

Nigel2392

New Pleskian
Hey! New to this forum, sorry if I don't follow standarts; help me improve!

Anyways, I have an issue with my website.
I am hosting a Django website on IIS through CGI, this works perfectly fine.
However, whenever I add a subdomain, and then add another django project in there, my files randomly get deleted.

Randomly. As in - I went to bed, and the next day they were gone. If you think this is an issue with my server being compromised; it is not.

Any way to fix this?
I do have 2 handler files with the same handler name; but I do not know if changing this will cause problems.
I have a wildcard certificate for my domain.
Another issue I have is with my subdomains; you see, every subdomain resolves to an IP, even non existent ones. I don't want this - can I turn this off somehow?

Hey! New to this forum, sorry if I don't follow standarts; help me improve!

Anyways, I have an issue with my website.
I am hosting a Django website on IIS through CGI, this works perfectly fine.
However, whenever I add a subdomain, and then add another django project in there, my files randomly get deleted.

Randomly. As in - I went to bed, and the next day they were gone. If you think this is an issue with my server being compromised; it is not.

Any way to fix this?
I do have 2 handler files with the same handler name; but I do not know if changing this will cause problems.
I have a wildcard certificate for my domain.
Another issue I have is with my subdomains; you see, every subdomain resolves to an IP, even non existent ones. I don't want this - can I turn this off somehow?
Probably just a random plesk issue - I couldn't bear it anymore and decided to re-install the os of my server, but so far so good.

Back