• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Website forum server under maintenance error

Hajime Tanaka

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Almalinux 8.5 x86_64
Plesk version and microupdate number
Someone has reported who had an issue that the site forum caused to show maintenance mode.

This is not WordPress, it's running on the XenForo forum software only. It is caused to the Plesk issue?

1652134511363.png

I highly doubt that Plesk is the cause of your issue. It's much more likely to be a XenForo issue (or setting) or caching issue. I think you'll have a bigger chance of finding a solution on the XenForo community forums. They have a great and active community.

Last edited:
I highly doubt that Plesk is the cause of your issue. It's much more likely to be a XenForo issue (or setting) or caching issue. I think you'll have a bigger chance of finding a solution on the XenForo community forums. They have great and active community.
I found out mod_security caused to block SQL injection attack. It is completely false, I've added a whitelist to the Web Application Firewall from Plesk.

It is now resolved the issue and thank you for the help!

Back