• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved website names

pba

New Pleskian
Hi,
I design websites for clients and for this purpose I create many websites.
I have inspirational names on the list, of course, but can they be commented on / assigned to the project by name, so that I do not have to create a separate list which project belongs to which client?

Control what exactly? I am still not entirely sure what you're asking. However in a previous topic you mentioned that you're using Plesk Web Admin Edition. This version does not include account management. If your looking for a way to easily manage website per customer then you might want to consider upgrading to the Plesk Web Pro or Web Host edition. Those two editions allow you to create customer accounts and add websites to any of those accounts.

Control what exactly? I am still not entirely sure what you're asking. However in a previous topic you mentioned that you're using Plesk Web Admin Edition. This version does not include account management. If your looking for a way to easily manage website per customer then you might want to consider upgrading to the Plesk Web Pro or Web Host edition. Those two editions allow you to create customer accounts and add websites to any of those accounts.
Yesterday I upgraded from Plesk to WebPro.
However, I don't see what you are talking about in this version.

Basically my point is that when I see several websites in the dashboard (pictured above), it's hard to know which page belongs to which client. Finally, I click on them all in turn or save in Excel which client is using.

One functionality would be enough: for the mentioned @IgorG description to appear in the list of pages.

I understand it has plugins to do what I need?

ps. my english is poor so sometimes i'm incomprehensible :)

Basically my point is that when I see several websites in the dashboard (pictured above), it's hard to know which page belongs to which client. Finally, I click on them all in turn or save in Excel which client is using.
Okay, I better understand what your looking for. So the best way to distinguish which website belongs to which client/customer is, in my opinion, to use the account management option.

Yesterday I upgraded from Plesk to WebPro.
However, I don't see what you are talking about in this version.
You'll need to enable it. It's called "Service Provider View". You can read more about it in this link, which also include instructions on how to enable the Service Provider View. https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...-User-View-and-Service-Provider-View-in-Plesk

Reactions: pba
Okay, I better understand what your looking for. So the best way to distinguish which website belongs to which client/customer is, in my opinion, to use the account management option.

You'll need to enable it. It's called "Service Provider View". You can read more about it in this link, which also include instructions on how to enable the Service Provider View. https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...-User-View-and-Service-Provider-View-in-Plesk
thanks!
this forum is amazing!

Back