• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Website preview image not working in "Websites & Domains"

Redsector

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Linux 5.15.0-1050-aws x86_64
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.57 Update #1
Hello there,
after updating to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.57 (and Plesk Obsidian 18.0.57 Update #1) the little image preview of the homepage of the website is not showing anymore.
There is a perpetual spinning circle.
Interestingly on the "wordpress toolkit" it does kinda work (it require a manual update of the image).

I've tried 2 different plesk servers and browsers, so I suppose it's a bug.

Do you have a section "[screenshotService]" in your panel.ini file? If so, could you please remove it?

To add more info, as I digged your tip:
I get the screenshots also on the "seo" pugin., but I see no "update" option for the image and no website requests.
When I refresh the screenshot on the "wordpress" plugin I get 2 calls on the website
When I open the "website $ Domains" view I see no activity on the website at all.
There is a log I can check for activity while generating this screenshot?

We got the same problem with the website preview. I tried to check the panel.ini, but there is no file. Only a panel.ini.sample at psa/admin/conf. Server are running normal, only the preview problem.

Back