• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webspace suspended, how to change?

AlexeyE

Basic Pleskian
Hello, I have set for one of domains a limit for webspace. On reaching this size the domain was suspended and I cannot do anything with them. I clear some tmp files but nothing was changed
How and what do I do now??
Also if I choose in menu under "Webspaces"--> myDomain, I see
"Warning: The webspace was suspended. All sites hosted with the webspace are not available."
and cannot change the limit!!!

Thank you

Last edited:
Why can't you change the limit? Just login as admin -> click on subscriptions -> click on the subscription -> click on customise (there you can change the limits for each subscription)

yes, I can't change it. because I do not know where is it (under domain I can'topen it ....). I login as admin, then if I try to open a webspace from this suspensed domain, I cannot do it: I see those Warning, if I try to open something from this domain, nothings happens. If I just open a menu "Server", I see some Categories, but nothings about "Subscription" ...
I have Plesk 10, with default theme
EDIT:
ok. Now its working - I don't know why: maybe it was some cache-problem with my browser, or somewhat elase: bu un quota limit wasnt nothing setted, also was checked for unlimit... I have nothng made - just clear some tmp-dirs ans restart a server
Thanks

Last edited:
Back