1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Webspace suspended, how to change?

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by AlexeyE, Jun 26, 2012.

1. AlexeyE

AlexeyE Basic Pleskian

85%
    Hello, I have set for one of domains a limit for webspace. On reaching this size the domain was suspended and I cannot do anything with them. I clear some tmp files but nothing was changed
    How and what do I do now??
    Also if I choose in menu under "Webspaces"--> myDomain, I see
    "Warning: The webspace was suspended. All sites hosted with the webspace are not available."
    and cannot change the limit!!!

Thank you

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  2. abdi

abdi Platinum Pleskian

18%
    Why can't you change the limit? Just login as admin -> click on subscriptions -> click on the subscription -> click on customise (there you can change the limits for each subscription)

3. AlexeyE

AlexeyE Basic Pleskian

85%
    yes, I can't change it. because I do not know where is it (under domain I can'topen it ....). I login as admin, then if I try to open a webspace from this suspensed domain, I cannot do it: I see those Warning, if I try to open something from this domain, nothings happens. If I just open a menu "Server", I see some Categories, but nothings about "Subscription" ...
    I have Plesk 10, with default theme
    EDIT:
    ok. Now its working - I don't know why: maybe it was some cache-problem with my browser, or somewhat elase: bu un quota limit wasnt nothing setted, also was checked for unlimit... I have nothng made - just clear some tmp-dirs ans restart a server
    Thanks

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  4. abdi

abdi Platinum Pleskian

18%
    Alright, Good it finely worked, though it were strange the first time ...