• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Webstat centos 6

Inma

Regular Pleskian
Hello and now is when you freak out ... if I still have a client with vps and centos 6

when accessing statistics... Surprise ... No vanCan you do something?

1693997512145.png

1693997439918.png

• SO: ‪CentOS 6.10 (Final)‬
  • Producto: Plesk Onyx 17.8.11

Good morning Peter, and also warns me to update to 17.0.23, but I dare not touch it.
    or should I update it? Well in that case we just need to fix the stats for now, soon that vps will be deactivated. As you understand hahaha
    Thanks

I think it is best to migrate the whole server to a new operating system and Plesk. There were different issues with AWStats paths in the past that were related to missing repositories which resulted in problems after updating. As CentOS 6 is long end of life and Onyx 17.8 is also no longer maintained I guess that an automatic update was attempted, failed and left AWStats in a state where is is simply missing a component. But just guessing.

The easiest and best solution is to migrate using the Plesk Migrator extension. An upgrade to Obsidian 18.x cannot be done, because CentOS 6 is not supported. A dist-upgrade of CentOS is not supported by CentOS, so the remaining option is the migration.

Back