1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Weird Webmail Login Problem

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by mikelegg, Jan 31, 2010.

1. mikelegg

mikelegg Guest

One of my domains is experiencing a very weird problem when the customer tries to log into Horde.

On one address, they get a "Login Failed" if they select "POP3 Server", but the same login works if they select "IMAP Server".

Conversely, another address on the same domain only allows them to login if they select "POP3 Server" and fails if they select "IMAP Server"!

What the ...?

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    I think that /var/log/atmail/error_log or /var/log/psa-horde/psa-horde.log should be investigated first.

3. mikelegg

mikelegg Guest

It's a Windows box not Linux.

I've switched the domain to use the MailEnable webmail client instead of Horde and that's gotten around the problem for now.