• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved What about this? Plesk repair web...

LTUser

Regular Pleskian
Hi.

My Server, Ubuntu 16.4 LTS Plesk Onyx 17.5 Apache 2.4.#

Why ist Plesk using "Order allow,deny" if mod access_compat is disabled and all configfiles are withqut "Order allow,deny" !?

before plesk repair web:
<Directory "/var/www/vhosts">
AllowOverride "All"
Options SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
Require all granted
</Directory>

after Plesk repair web
<Directory "/var/www/vhosts">
AllowOverride "All"
Options SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
Require all granted
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

All my configs are without "Order allow,deny" and access_compat is disabled.
Then i do a "Plesk repair web" and all my Sites are down and in all configs is "Order allow,deny ..." back again.

And why is AllowOverride "All" (the ALL) doublequotet!?

Why!?
Why do Plesk force me to use mod access_compat? There ist no need about this on Ubuntu 16.4 LTS Plesk Onyx 17.5 and Apache 2.4...

(Sorry for my bad English)

Regards, LTUser

Last edited:
Hi LTUser,

could you pls. add the results of the find commands:

Code:
find /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates -type f -name "*.php" -exec grep --color -Hni "Order" {} \;
and
Code:
find /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates -type f -name "*.php" -exec grep --color -Hni "AllowOverride" {} \;

Could you pls. as well be so kind to add the corresponding *.php - files as attachments at your next post, which you found with the above find - commands?​

Hi LTUser,

could you pls. add the results of the find commands:

Code:
find /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates -type f -name "*.php" -exec grep --color -Hni "Order" {} \;
and
Code:
find /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates -type f -name "*.php" -exec grep --color -Hni "AllowOverride" {} \;

Could you pls. as well be so kind to add the corresponding *.php - files as attachments at your next post, which you found with the above find - commands?​

Sure...

1.)
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/server/mailman.php:38: Order allow,deny
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/server/mailman.php:80: Order allow,deny
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/server/vhosts.php:42: Order allow,deny
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/server.php:44: Order allow,deny
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/server.php:59: Order allow,deny
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/webmail/horde.php:29: Order allow,deny
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/webmail/atmail.php:55: Order allow,deny
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/webmail/roundcube.php:28: Order allow,deny
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/pci_compliance/server/PCI_compliance.php:8:SSLHonorCipherOrder on

2.)
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/server/vhosts.php:40: AllowOverride None
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domain/domainVirtualHost.php:339: $allowOverrideOptions = ['Indexes', 'SymLinksIfOwnerMatch', 'MultiViews'];
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domain/domainVirtualHost.php:341: $allowOverrideOptions[] = 'FollowSymLinks';
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domain/domainVirtualHost.php:343: if ($VAR->domain->physicalHosting->cgi || $VAR->server->webserver->apache->allowOverrideExecCGI) {
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domain/domainVirtualHost.php:344: $allowOverrideOptions[] = 'ExecCGI';
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domain/domainVirtualHost.php:346: if ($VAR->domain->physicalHosting->ssi || $VAR->server->webserver->apache->allowOverrideIncludes) {
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domain/domainVirtualHost.php:347: $allowOverrideOptions[] = 'Includes';
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domain/domainVirtualHost.php:348: $allowOverrideOptions[] = 'IncludesNOEXEC';
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/domain/domainVirtualHost.php:351: AllowOverride AuthConfig FileInfo Indexes Limit Options=<?=implode(',', $allowOverrideOptions)?>
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/server.php:39: AllowOverride "<?php echo $VAR->server->webserver->apache->allowOverrideDefault ?>"
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/server.php:54: AllowOverride All
/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/default/webmail/roundcube.php:24: AllowOverride FileInfo

Thanks for support :) PHP-Files comming soon...

PhpFiles...to extract files rename phpfiles.zip to phpfiles.tar.gz

Attachments

• phpfiles.zip
    7.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi LTUser,

as I'm still not able to reproduce your issue ( even if I'm using YOUR templates on a test - server ), some deeper investigations have to be done directly on your server.
Pls. consider to contact the official Plesk Support directly over the link:

Back