• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved What is a License Code?

AnnE

New Pleskian
Hi, I'm trying to contact the Plesk helpdesk via the chat online link, but it's asking me to put in a License Code/key. I don't have one, but I can't get any further to speak to someone. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks.

To contact Plesk technical support team, you should enter a license number or key for verification. If you are the partner, you need to select the corresponding option for partners.
If you do not have a license - you are an end-user of a hosting provider or do not have a license at all.
There is no way to contact support without a key. Without a license, you cannot use Plesk.

To contact Plesk technical support team, you should enter a license number or key for verification. If you are the partner, you need to select the corresponding option for partners.
If you do not have a license - you are an end-user of a hosting provider or do not have a license at all.
There is no way to contact support without a key. Without a license, you cannot use Plesk.
Thank you. I used the Twitter option to contact, and they've told me where to look for licence code under tools & settings etc.

Back