• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved What is the name of the subscriptions table in plesk?

Jhow Plug

Basic Pleskian
I'm trying to get data from the subscription table and I can't, simply because I don't know the name of the subscription table

I already got the same data from the customer table

plesk db "SELECT cl.description AS 'Description_Client'

But when I try to get the description of the admin subscription, I can't, I tried the following

sp.description-admin AS 'Description_subscription'
could any kind soul donate 1 minute to help me?

I'm very grateful

The name of the subscription table is "Subscription", but it seems that this won't help you. What do you mean by "admin subscription"?

Thank you very much for confirming the name of the table subscription, now it remains to know the name of the record “subscription description” .

This is a field available when creating the signature. Which is only visible to the admin

The "Administrator's description" of a domain (as shown in the image below) can be found in the domains table of the psa database on the adminDescription field.

Schermafbeelding 2023-01-03 172635.png

However, rather than interfacing with the Plesk database directly it's highly recommended to use either the REST API or Plesk CLI. As the database structure might change with future updates. To retrieve the Administrator's description of a domain you can use the gen_info descriptor of the Plesk XML API. Documentation about the descriptor can be read here.

EDIT: Sorry, it turns out the motioned XML API descriptor applies to the domain's description set by clients. Not by administrators. See post below for CLI or Rest API examples.

Last edited:
You can use the PLESK CLI to retrieve the Administrator's description" of a domain. See CLI documentation on the --info paramater. Which can also be used on the Plesk Rest API. With the API body:

JSON:
{
  "params": [
    "--info",
    "example.com"
  ]
}

Last edited:

The "Administrator's description" of a domain (as shown in the image below) can be found in the domains table of the psa database on the adminDescription field.

View attachment 22265

However, rather than interfacing with the Plesk database directly it's highly recommended to use either the XML API, REST API or Plesk CLI. As the database structure might change with future updates. To retrieve the Administrator's description of a domain you can use the gen_info descriptor of the Plesk XML API. Documentation about the descriptor can be read here.

EDIT: Sorry, it turns out the motioned XML API descriptor applies to the domain's description set by clients. Not by administrators.
Great !!
With your help it worked perfectly, I used the following

plesk db "SELECT d.name AS 'Domain', d.status AS 'Status', d.adminDescription AS 'Description_Subscription', cl.description AS 'Description_Client

Could you post an image of a query with all domain table records available?
As you are server admin, you can easily access the psa database through phpMyAdmin in the Tools & Setting > Applications & Databases > Database Servers section. In that database you have full access to all tables, and for each table you can see all data fields and content.

Como você é o administrador do servidor, você pode acessar facilmente o banco de dados psa através do phpMyAdmin na seção Ferramentas e configurações > Aplicativos e bancos de dados > Servidores de banco de dados. Nesse banco de dados, você tem acesso total a todas as tabelas e, para cada tabela, pode ver todos os campos de dados e conteúdo.

Amigo. Pelo caminho que você indicou, consigo visualizar e editar todas as bases de clientes. Mas não encontrei o banco de dados plesk. Desconfio que não fica por aí, você poderia rever sua solução?

aguardo obrigado

Back