• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

What new Mail Server would you like to see Plesk support in Plesk for Linux?

- Moving Spam Mails to a User configured spam@mailbox
that, or a user-specified imap directory

mailbox/.spam

there's usually more than one mailbox on a domain, so this would be on a per-user basis instead of a sitewide basis. i cant see a domain with 50 email accounts, and only one spam@mailbox

i do the folder redirect now but i have to deal with lines of procmail and qmail. ehk.

i dont know how its a standard setup that spam either gets deleted or tagged with an ugly [SPAM] or ***SPAM*** tag. just send it to a seperate /spam directory with an automatic delete after 30 days old and we can scan through the folder every once in a while to check.

if a message is deleted, we dont know if it was an legitimate spam and if its just tagged, some of my clients (including myself) are seriously dealing with 300+ spams a day. im not going to weed through 300 spams a day with a ***SPAM*** tag.

can someone please see the light?

for my mailbox, i prefer to reject anyhing tagged 4.0 or higher...
but yes, there should be an option to redirect spam to a spam folder.
also, the spamassassin learing feature should be able to check other folders than the inbox only. especially the spam folder, where email clients often move junk messages in.

OpenXchange

OpenXchange gets my vote. at least make it an option along with postfix.

Can't say I'm too keen on qmail.

Originally posted by eugenevdm
No need for voting Postfix any more, SWSoft already to implement this with Plesk 9.

Good to hear :)

Any chance that they might be replacing HORDE with Zimbra ? It has an open version and needed PostFix to work

Originally posted by MacRonin
Any chance that they might be replacing HORDE with Zimbra ?

I don't have any information on that but normally in the Plesk forum there is a feature request post. In my two years working with Plesk I have noticed SWSoft's staff does actually monitor these forums and the requests and they do implement them if it's a constructive suggestion. I haven't been looking for the features request posts lately because Plesk is working really well for our company and I can wait for new features, at the moment I'm enjoying the stability too much to change anything.

Back