• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Where is email data stored in Plesk (horde webmail)

R

reybie

My virtual server was converted from a webppliance to Plesk 7.5.2. I'm trying to navigate the domain folders and check where email is stored. Is there a way to import the previous email data into Horde?

Horde is just a webmail interface, nothing else. Plesk uses qmail for e-mail. If you have Red Hat as your OS, the mail dirs will be in /var/qmail/mailnames

I'm sure you could convert the existing e-mail contents from your previous server, but there is more to it than that. You'd also have to make a script to create all the mail boxes (users, passwords, etc.) in Plesk. Plesk has command line utilities that are nicely suited for the job, though.

Thanks for the response. I guess the email data did get copied over, weird thing is it doesnt show up in Horde. The only thing there is an inbox, the converted emails dont show up. I see 'em in the /cur/ folder though.
The email data is listed as xxxxxxxx.xxxx.mbox:2, owner and group are both listed as "popuser"

Back