• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Where is Horde ? Webmail is crashed !

R

RenaudW

Hi,

My installation is new.
The version is : Parallels Small Business Panel v10.2.0_build102100709.06 os_CentOS 5

The problem is : the webmail cannot be opened (Firefox can't load the page) for http://webmail.mydomain.com

DNS are ok. webmail.mydomain.com is created.

Then I looked at this forum and saw that some problems happened with Horde and Plesk 10 version.
In the pannel parameters / mail / setting, I see the default mail program is "atMail 1.03", no Horde, nothing else.

Is it the reason of the webmail problem ?
I also tried : /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/webmailmng --install --name=horde
But error message : "Unable to get options for horde webmail".

Any idea to help me ?
Thanks a lot

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and thanks for the link. But why webmail.mydomain.com can't be loaded ?
It is a known problem of AtMail ?

Try to remove and install Atmail back using /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/webmailmng command.

Many thanks !
I will try that. However, just one thing : could you give me here the remove command ?

# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/webmailmng --remove --name=<webmail name>

Euh... excuse me again, but what are the risks of this operation ?
No email function at all on the server ?

Euh... excuse me again, but what are the risks of this operation ?
No email function at all on the server ?

Do you mean operation

# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/webmailmng --remove --name=<webmail name>

?

It just will remove Atmail configuration lines from Plesk configuration files. All mail will be untouched.

Hi,

Ok, I done that : remove atmail, and install atmail + restart the server.
During this operation, I really saw that atmail was removed and re-installed in "server parameters / mail".

However, If I try to look at the webmail for my site, it's the same than before :

Firefox cannot find the server at address webmail.mydomain.com.
Do you know why ?

Many thanks for your help.

Back