• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

where it says "loading"

D

devindull

When the Plesk says "loading" as it loads the website, how does that work? I want to make my websties also do that as it loads in.

its a javascript that does it. and some css to position it in the middle of the screen.

don't know why my post was deleted but here it is again

Look at the html source code (not trying to be mean, but one can learn a lot from it) of one of the pages. As mentioned, it's a javascript that does it. The javascript shows/hides a layer that has the loading graphic as well as a semi-transparent background. The javascript file that handles it is the common.js file.

DoobyWho - your post wasn't deleted, there are 2 of these posts in different places. I saw your other post just earlier tonight.

Thanks for the responses. Yeah I posted in two places, one didn't seem to be in an active forum and this one showed activity so... But thanks for telling me it's javascript, I don't have access to any html to have looked but a noobie friend of mine using Plesk on his servers was asking...Thanks again, I'll research Javascripts for that.

Back