1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Where the heck are the mail logs in 8?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by carliebentley, Apr 10, 2006.

1. carliebentley

carliebentley Guest

Normally I could log in through an SSH and jump right to the maillog and tail it to see what was going on.

However, after my upgrade to 8, (which by all appearances worked fine) the maillog files are all blank.

I'm just about to throw a very expensive fit, and get my money back for those unlimited licenses I popped for.

2. dirty@

dirty@ Guest

it is /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog (or /opt/psa/var/log/maillog in some OSes)... examine /etc/syslog.conf -- there is defined to log mail.* messages into the above log file.. if it is ok, then try to restart syslogd service and then qmail -- it should start logging..