• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question WHMCS or Blesta?

layerwire

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

we are currently planning to move from ISP to Plesk.
In the end, we have two choices WHMCS and Blesta, which billing is better for Plesk?
Would be nice to hear stories from customers and get to know what kind of problems we are going to face.

P.S Yes we did check Clientexec / Odin (sale team didn't respond) / BoxBilling

I can say only that we work only with WHMCS providing them Plesk provisioning modules at the moment. You could find more detailed information in this section of official documentation for WHMCS: http://docs.whmcs.com/Plesk
Other billing solutions provide Plesk integration with their products by themselves.

I have got both and regarding the current pricing policy of WHMCS I would recomment Blesta.

They code provisioning plugins for major control panels like Plesk themseves.

I have got both and regarding the current pricing policy of WHMCS I would recomment Blesta.

They code provisioning plugins for major control panels like Plesk themseves.

you use Blesta? i dont think they support local currency (payment processor)

Well, The WHMCS and Blesta, both are good options as a billing automation solution. But the search not ends here. There are so many other alternatives to them with competitive pricing, quality and better features. You must know about all of them and only after that come to any conclusion. This article will help you decide the best WHMCS Alternative for your business.

The most important thing is updates and development.
How often are each updated? Do either fit your needs as a billing / hosting automation platform? How easily expandable are they? How supported are addon modules?

Last edited:
Back