• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Who opened a Ticket for what?

Markus_Eyrich

Basic Pleskian
Hi there,

Since it seem's Parallels Support doesn't read this forum at all, i would like to know which of you guys opened Tickets for the common Plesk 9 Problems right so, i.e. : queue file write error with postfix, mailman not working, localhost.localdomain stuff in virtual.db and so on ...

So far i opened 2 Tickets, for skin/permissions (i wonder no one recognizes that you can't limit your customers to specific functions only) and for the mailman bug..

I guess this could help so we don't need to open a lot of tickets for the same cases..also i would like to know what kind of responses you got from support. As far as i can say, they didn't do much, at least from my point of view.

regards,

Markus

i have a ticket about domainkey in qmail not working.

answer: will be fixed in a version after 9.0

I noticed that the interface templates section is now gone, so effectively all of the time I spent customizing the UI and which buttons can be shown and which options on each page can be shown makes me mad

Back