• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Why are my outgoing E-Mails still marked as Spam on some Sites?

Tools > Mail Server > Specific IP

So, after i checked 16 IP Addresses for Blackmails, i found 4, that aren't listed in public Blackmails.

I added these 4 to my Server where Plesk is running, and tested it (again and again, with these IP Addresses.)

First: Spam in Gmail, Spam in Yahoo, Spam in Hotmail (Atleast it hotmail received it in some way, yay)
Second: Spam in Gmail, Spam in Yahoo, Hotmail didnt received it, with the same message, that my network is on their Blocklist.
Third: Spam in Gmail, Spam in Yahoo, Spam in Hotmail (atleast it received)
fourth: No Spam in Gmail, Spam in Yahoo, Spam in Hotmail. But its a little win, because now i know, its definitely my IP Address. I will contact my Datacenter and i will ask, if they can change some IP Addresses, because they are Blacklisted. Maybe i get some new to test it with.

Thanks for everyones Help, without you, i would be here without the knowledge for the reason of my Problem.

I will write again, when everything works.

Thanks to all, and Sorry for everyone who had to read my shitty english

I'd keep the one goes to GMail inbox.

Hotmail always goes into Spam, really hard to stop it.

Nowadays hardly see an hotmail or yahoo email address anyway.

There are several ways to get the ip addresses from the lists. Hotmail also blocks whole ip blocks, if only one IP address from the block with spam striking.

You can use the form below to submit your delist request. This works good.

Hotmail etc. delist:
https://support.microsoft.com/de-de...fsmsbl3&locale=de-de&ccsid=635900597399910848

Office Mail delist:
Delist IP - Delist IP

On the following page you can completely test through your mail. For the analysis you can also put the link to the result here:
Newsletters spam test by mail-tester.com

Here are some useful tools to test your IP addresses
Email Blacklist Check - See if your server is blacklisted
or
MultiRBL.valli.org - Blacklist, Whitelist and FCrDNS check tool

Back