• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Why did you have to ruin my theme, SWSoft? Why!

R

Redah

So you have your own company, and you skin plesk so that it looks nice. In other words, you mix and match the templates, put in some own graphics, put in your own logo... done.

Seeing as I'm a nice guy, I decided to give SWSoft credit for their work. I could have just left it out, but no, I added their copyright notice into my own images. Perfect!

But then I update to the latest base package update for Plesk 7.5.4... and what do they do! They put a text line, right over where my company logo used to be. Why! Ofcourse, I can't remove this, since it's hardcoded in their PHP files and not in their theme files.

For a screenshot of how it is now:

stupidtext.gif

You can clearly see that I left their copyright intact in the top-right corner. I even left the PLESK logo on the topleft. But I just wanted my own logo in the bottom left. Noooo... they put text over it !

And besides... what the **** is "Powered by [blank]" ?

Back