• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Why do I receive a Backup Email notification ?

Publipresse

New Pleskian
Hi everybody,
I'm really annoying because each night I receive email notification from the website backup
I know that I have checked : send email if the backup is not completed !!

But the notification that I receive is a notification of "success" !!!
WHY !!

Backup task finished on host vps.xxxxxxxx
Creation date is: 2016-Oct-18 00:07:07
Created by: Plesk administrator (type=server, guid=2c852ec6-f71a-450a-b8d8-a09b143e8983)
Created for: lemagasindupin.fr (type=domain, id=65)
Task status is: success (see details in the attached file)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<execution-result status="success" log-location="/usr/local/psa/PMM/sessions/2016-10-18-000703.673/migration.result"/>

Thank you,

The reasons may be many, from the mail server that does not work, wrong setting on plesk, give us a few details, for example:

1 - the destination email is on the same server.
2 - have you checked the log MT (/ var / log / maillog) ??
3 - you make sure that the messages are not delivered because they do not start from the sending server
4 - have you checked the settings plesk (toole and settings ----> Notifications)
5 - You have set the correct email in your profile?

Hi,
Sorry Alberto, but I think that you didn't understand

Everything is well configured
BUT each night, during the backup processes of my website, I received email notifications saying that the backup process is OK
Why ??
I have to receive email only when the backup is not completed !! no ?

MAIL EXAMPLE
Backup task finished on host vps.xxxxxxxx
Creation date is: 2016-Oct-18 00:07:07
Created by: Plesk administrator (type=server, guid=2c852ec6-f71a-450a-b8d8-a09b143e8983)
Created for: lemagasindupin.fr (type=domain, id=65)
Task status is: success (see details in the attached file)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<execution-result status="success" log-location="/usr/local/psa/PMM/sessions/2016-10-18-000703.673/migration.result"/>

Thanks

Hi,
I tought that I will receive notification email backup status only if there is a problem (by checking the specific option) ?

Anybody can confirm that ?

Back