• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Why the site cannot be change or choose template after sometimes?

N

nude2life

I new to this Sitebuilder.. just bought it for my customers, I though the template can be change anytime when they wan? But now they cannto change template.. only can edit the content!!! Why? or do i did something wrong? or how to make them can change the template anytime they wan?

thanks.
Aric

but I got really problem, my customer after few days now when they login to the situbuilder, the 1st and 2nd step there is nothing to choose or change..:S I check it.. and that is true.. why this can be happen? no matter how you choose the categories, there is no template show..I check the Plan for them, all the template is enable.. really strange.....

Anyway or step can guide me check what is wrong? the url you sent is the feature for the sitebuilder.. I need is the solution how to check what I did wrong or how to enable the template for them again?

help!!!!

thanks.

Aric

please help!!! seriously.. I create the new domain and allow to use the sitebuilder in the plesk, after first time publishing it.. then after few hour I login and I cannot choose template !!! is that only I time you can choose the template? after that you cannot choose ? serious?

please who know.? please guide me !!!!

thanks.
Aric

That's quite strange situation and needs to be checked directly in Sitebuilder. So try to contact with SWsoft support team. If you do not have support contract then give us more details: site example, some screenshots or something to be able to understand what could be wrong here.

I have seen the same problem with site builder not displaying any template other than the one selected by the user in the listing window panel. There is no way to change template for the user. Is this possibly a configuration issue or something in the settings which locks a user to only be able to view/edit one template after it is created?

If anybody finds the fix for this please do post it up here as we probably are not alone in this.

Back