• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved why widget area is not showing on WordPress Dashboard

MariaCleh

New Pleskian
Hello everyone,
I have started to design a website in WordPress but I am facing an Issue related to my dashboard. The issue is that widget area is not showing in appearance in my WordPress Dashboard. I have tried to solve this problem but can't succeeded. Kindly guide me about it so that I can continue my working on website. I will appreciate if anyone can solve this problem.
Regards: Maria Cleh.

In my case, when I've had issues with my widgets, it was all about turned off specific plugins, because I was trying to improve WordPress website speed and among some old and obsolete plugins, I simply turned off few good ones. It's always about testing time, and turning on and off different switchers, and of course if you would write it down by code - there may occur a lot of stability issues, so I would solve problems one by one, without any rush.

Back