• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Windows 10 Mail Setup with Plesk Onyx

Jay Versluis

Regular Pleskian
Can someone help me setup Plesk Mail under Windows 10? I mean the integrated Email client that now comes as part of Windows 10 (Creator's Update 2017).

It appears to have been so "dumbed down" that I can't figure out how to setup ports and authentication options anymore. Everything is "automatic", and automatic with Plesk mail... well... just doesn't always work.

Any help is appreciated!

Never mind,

it was an issue of an awkward screen resolution: scrolling down under Account Setup did indeed provide me with an Advanced Setup under Windows 10, in which I could provide Windows with the details it needed to connect to Plesk - and to my great surprise and joy, it figured out all the necessary ports. I'm so used to providing that information manually, but it seems that wasn't necessary this time.

Thanks for taking a look at my thread all the same, and a Happy New Year all round!

Back