• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Windows: IIS: Auto-Login Via Script

A

abner66

Using Auto-Login Scripts from Foreign Membership databases can be accomplished using IIS and your Favorite Scripting Language.

The KEY to auto-logging into Sitebuilder is that the information must use the POST method.

So to accomplish this, I simply create a Form with all of the required hidden fields, and a button. Next, As soon as the form is loaded, using JavaScript I trigger an auto-fire to "Click" the button - which causes the page to be submitted to the login.php file. The nice thing about this method is that the form can be stored on any server - and not just the Sitebuilder one.

Here are the hidden fields that need to be POSTed:
cmd=login
sb_username
sb_password
sb_ftp_host
sb_ftp_host_name
sb_site_identity

Hope this helps...

...Paul

Hello Paul,

Thanks so much for your information. This is really what I'm looking for because the original login is just too difficult for newbies and even with detailed instructions on the web, customers just keep sending support tickets.

I have one question that I hope you would be so kind to help me with :)

1) Could you by any chance post an HTML code of an autologin form, including the javascript code? I'm trying to implement this to my PHP script on a linux box.

I would greatly appreciate your help :)

Regards,

Checo

Here is some sample code...

Here is a code sample to do the Auto-Login. You will Need to replace the Items in brackets with your PHP Code to dynamically load the Variables.

...Paul

<html>
<header>

</header>
<body onLoad="javascript:document.myfrm.submit();">
<form name="myfrm" action="http://<YourSiteBuilderAddress>/login.php" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="sb_username" value="<CustUserName>">
<input type="hidden" name="sb_ftp_host" value="<YourFTPHostName>">
<input type="hidden" name="sb_password" value="<CustPassword">
<input type="hidden" name="sb_site_identity" value="<CustWebsiteIdentity">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="login">
<input type="hidden" name="sb_ftp_host_name" value="<YourFTPHostName">
<input type="submit" name="SB" name="Submit">
</form>
</body>

Back