• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[Wird Problem] license key created for another product

L

LiorM

Hello,

I'm trying to activate a version 10 TRIAL, installed on win server 2008.

The license key which was sent to my email box is named: ppp_multi_version_unix_key.xml - although i specifically choose the "Get 14-day trial for Windows" when prompt to request a key.

When trying to upload the key, i get this message:
"Error: You are trying to use a license key created for another product. Contact Parallels sales representatives to obtain the proper license key."

I AM able to upload the file to the "Additional license keys" tab, but am still unable to create a domain:
"Error: There are no available resources of this type (clients) left. Requested: 1; available: 0. "

..and also keep getting the notice: "Warning: The product cannot operate yet because there is no license installed. Would you like to evaluate the product for free using a 14-day full-featured trial license?"

btw,
When choosing the UNIX version, still emails the exact same file.

...Would appreciate any lead toward solution.
Thanks!

Did you try contact your sales representative and request windows license version?

Thanks

Thanks for your replay.
I don't not have a sales rep involved with this trial version matter.

Is there a way to obtain the correct version key online?

Back